Friday, January 8

A couple things for the weekend...

Last post of the day -
hope you're all had a good week back to real life.
I'm ending the weekend off properly with a stiff drink at the Bauer Kitchen.

Definitely hoping to see The Imaginarium of Dr.Parnassus (this is what Heath Ledger was filming when he died) at the Princess this weekend.

It's on tonight and tomorrow at 6:45 and 9:10. Then Sat and Sun 1:50 and 4:15.



The Road is also playing till the 19th.

On Saturday night, it's the Beekeeper's Masquerade Ball at the Canadian Clay and Glass Museum. I haven't bought a ticket yet... shit.

Then Sunday - I'm hitting up the Registry for that reading that I just posted...and having some coffee (which will be ethical, but doesn't have to be necessarily, because G and i came to a truce last night).

Happy weekend peeps,
H.

2 comments:

  1. We saw the movie last weekend ... it's a weird one. Surprising cast for such an odd story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should also mention that I enjoyed the film!

    ReplyDelete

You asked for it. Leave a comment.