Monday, March 1

IGNITE EXPERIMENT!!

As you know, I'm going to be giving an Ignite talk about Blogging on Wednesday.
It looks like some of you are going to be there - can i ask for your help with something?

Karl from Cute Gecko gave me the great idea to do a little experiment during my talk.

So here's what we're going to do to show the crowd how unbelievably powerful a community that reads common blogs can be:

During my talk (near the end) i'm going to show THIS picture:



When I do... could you please Howl at me?

I know it's a little bit awkward to howl in a crowd... but trust me - it'll be sooooooooooooo good.

Will you do it???
Will you?

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

If you don't... i'll look like an idiot... which i am ok with. kind of.
hahahahaha.

Fingers Crossed.
H.

2 comments:

  1. As Sarah Palin would say, that's retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl!!! HAOOOWWW....not sure if that's how you type a howl ;)

    ReplyDelete

You asked for it. Leave a comment.