Monday, March 1

Retail Therapy.

Oh man, it's an action packed week at RQ!

Let's start things off!

On Saturday, P and I stopped in at Value Village for a quick look around. I tried on a couple things and bought a shirt and a pretty sweet equestrian inspired belt. I also tried on a genius of a dress that looked bad on me due to lack of height.

I bought it anyways... and thought we could auction it off here, on RQ!

Here's the details:
  • Size 9/10
  • Black
  • From Banana Republic
  • Wool/Cotton Blend (very soft fabric)
  • Scoop neck, three buttons and cinching around the waist.
  • Very new.
  • If you're 5'5ish, it'll come to just above your knees i think.
  • ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO: doctors without borders.



So here's the deal, the dress is gorgeous, perfect for work, or even over skinny jeans i think.

If you'd like to call it your own, make a bid in the comments.
Don't forget to leave your name.
Bidding starts at $15, and will go on until Wednesday at 3pm EST.

(If you win the dress, and it needs to be shipped to you, i will cover the cost of shipping)

Any questions,
leave a comment.

Let the bidding begin!
H.

PS. Many thanks to Greg for the inspired idea.

7 comments:

  1. You can't have it Ramy... I want it! I bid $20.

    And anyway, I think you're TOO tall. I just tried it on and I think it looks nice on more of a 5'11" frame. ;)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's BEST for a girl about 5'8".
    I bid $30!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH COME ON LADIES!!!!!!
    You can do better than that! it's for CHARITY!

    ;)

    Friends - if you have a lady friend who is over 5'3 - i highly recommend that you buy her this. Great story. Fabulous dress.

    COME. ON. PEOPLE!
    H.

    hahaha. just kidding guys, thanks for bidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright... I'll bump it up to $40. :)

    ReplyDelete

You asked for it. Leave a comment.