Wednesday, February 22

WOW. So I'm back here for a minute!

I don't know what's up with my Wordpress site, but sigh... here I am... back on my trusty old blogger page! hahaha!

It's kind of comforting, this site IS about 400x easier to use... but ANYWAYS.....

What's up? What's happening? I wanted to share this little video from Sandra Bender, the new GM for Centre in the Square, exciting!


As you may or may not know - I'm a member of the CITS board now - so def looking forward to working with Sandra when she gets here in May, but seriously... we should all be psyched to see the evolution of the Centre. Seriously one of the best performance spaces in Canada... it's true.

Have a good day! Sorry for the site confusion, hopefully we'll be back to normal soon!
H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You asked for it. Leave a comment.